April is already upon us. We are already in the second quarter of the year.I’m really wondering how the last 3 months went.
We only just have 2 more Quarters in the year left. Soon we will be celebrating Christmas.
It is true that time waits for no one.
How are you getting on with achieving your goals?
I now realize that i really have to buck down and really work harder in getting to where I want to be.
Yes I have achieved some great things in the last few months, but i have not made the dramatic changes i wanted both in my life and in my business.
I am telling you this, because i want to reveal to you that i too struggle. I too procrastinate. I tell myself that there is still time and then wonder where the time went.
But one thing that has helped me is i always write my goals down. And not just write it down, but make a plan of how i will achieve it.
In this post I want to show you some questions you should ask yourself when you want to review your goals.
These questions will help you in assessing you progress, review your setbacks and make you strategise how to make things better.
- In Q1, what went well in your business?
- In Q1, what do you think did not go well in your business?
- What could you have done better to have achieved your goals?
- Are you on course to reaching your money goals for the year?
- What were your personal goals and are you any closer to achieving them?
So I am going to answer these questions for you, so that you too can do the same.
In Q1, what do you think went well in your business?
- gained more subscribers in the Cake Business Owners Club
- having a cake business tip show on Facebook Live every weekday
- developed a new look for my website
- did a few business training courses
- seeing the Cake Business Club Whatsapp group grow
- published an article in the Naija Top Baker Magazine
- got more paid subscribers to my Courses
- started a coaching program for clients
In Q1, what did not go well in your business?
- did not make my monthly income goal
- delayed in creating new courses
- yet to establish a live workshop
What could you have done better to have achieved your goals?
- to do more Masterclasses and Webinars
- should quickly implement what i have learnt from the business training courses i have attended
- to read more business books
- less time watching TV programs ( I am addicted to ‘the real housewives of Atlanta’, ‘Empire’ ‘Love & hip hop’ and ‘Scandal’)
Are you on course to reaching your money goals for the year?
- Yes I am. Have to be more aggressive and seek more avenues in promoting my products.
What were your personal goals and are you any closer to achieving them?
- I am still on my weight loss journey. I have not lost much weight but i have not really been serious, but i am determined now and i intend to lose 20lbs.
So that’s me in a nutshell. I am exposing myself here and it is all for your benefit.
Just know you are not alone.
If you have not developed the habit of writing your goals, please start now.
I am going to make giant strides in the Cake Business Owners Club. I will be hosting a live Masterclass/ Webinar every week.
Also i am going to organise a live Cake Business Workshop this Quarter. So look out for announcement in the Cake Business Group page and our weekly newsletter.
The reason i am telling you this, is that now that I have revealed this. I will have no excuse, but to get on with it.
This Quarter I am determined.
NO MORE EXCUSES
I am also launching my Pricing Course this month. It is finally ready and i have spent a lot time on the material. Just know that with this Course all your Pricing woes are over.So if you have not registered for it, here is the link to register .
So what are you going to change this second quarter? Will love to hear about your plans. Just Comment below.
Rotimicakelady is your personal cake fairy. She is a cake business consultant and Coach.
She runs the Cake Business Owners Club where she helps bakers through Online courses have super profitable and successful cake businesses.
She has a passion for helping women who have a passion for baking, transition from hobby cake makers to successful and profitable cake business owners.
She also help cake business owners who have struggling in their cake business with strategies to enable them get more customers, so you make more money. Rotimicakelady is passionate about Cakes, business and making money.