225 g butter
400 g sugar
375 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
235 ml milk
3 lemon (zest)
For the glaze:
Lemon juice (3 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and sugar with the lemon zest
- Stir in the eggs, then add flour and baking powder. If it starts to get thick add some milk alternately.
- Pour the mixture in the baking tins and bake for about 55mins or until it is evenly cooked.
- For the Glaze: mix the lemon juice and sugar together and stir, but don’t let the sugar dissolve completely.
- Pour the glaze on top of the cake and it’s ready to serve.
(not my recipe)
Subscribe to Baking Business School
Subscribe to Our newsletter to get the following: - Be the First to Know About new Updates and Posts from Baking Business School - Receive exclusive offers sent directly to your inbox - Get superb discounts to our Courses Enter Your Name and Email Address Below