375 g plain flour
250 gm butter
600 g caster sugar
125 gm Sugar
250 ml buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ tsp salt
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tablespoon of vinegar
2 tablespoon of red food gel/colouring
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 (200g) tubs of cream cheese
350 g white chocolate
250 g softened butter
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Into a bowl cream 250 g butter with sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix food gel/ colouring with cocoa and add to the mixture.
- Add flour alternatively with buttermilk. Add vanilla and salt. Be careful not to over mix.
- Mix bicarbonate of soda with vinegar and gently stir into the mixture. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide cake mixture into prepared tins or cupcakes cases. Bake in the oven for 25 mins.
- To make the white chocolate cream cheese icing. Melt the white chocolate and allow to cool. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Then beat in the melted white chocolate and butter. Beat until it is the consistency of whipped cream, and then use it to fill and ice the cake.
(not my recipe)
Subscribe to Baking Business School
Subscribe to Our newsletter to get the following: - Be the First to Know About new Updates and Posts from Baking Business School - Receive exclusive offers sent directly to your inbox - Get superb discounts to our Courses Enter Your Name and Email Address Below