175g plain flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Soften butter to room temperature
- Cream butter and sugar (let it mix very well, for about 4-8mins).
- Then add flour and eggs alternatively, with vanilla essence mixing on slow speed for about 30 secs
- Spoon mixture into cupcake papers or a 4 inch cake tin; bake for 35 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- This recipe can make 12 small cupcakes or a small 4-6 inch cake. If you want to make a 8 or 10 inch cake, just triple the recipe.
Hello, my name is Rotimicakelady and I am a cake business coach that teaches cake business owners how to grow and have a profitable cake business so that they have a constant stream of customers buying their delicious treats.
I have been running my own successful home based cake business for some years now. I have also been teaching bakers through my online courses who are struggling with low sales, with strategies on how to market, and price their cakes for profit.
In addition I am also run a Facebook Group where I coach, offer support and help bakers in their businesses.
I have helped over 50 bakers through my online course ‘A comprehensive guide to starting your cake business in 30 days’ with much needed information on how to start a cake business in Nigeria. I also teach close to 4000 cake enthusiasts through my Facebook Group how to run a money making cake business.
I have been featured in ‘Naija Top Baker’ magazine, one of Nigeria’s foremost cake magazines and also been a Guest Speaker at the Bakery World Convention.
If you are struggling with getting customers for their cakes, I can help you solve this problem by showing you how to market, sell, price, plan, structure and brand your business so you are constantly selling to the right people who want your cakes